Have you experienced difficulties in opening a Business bank account? Has your request for finance been declined by one of the UK high street banks? Are you looking for an alternative Business Banking solution?
Over the last few years the banking landscape has continued to evolve with the high street banks de-risking and reducing their appetite in many sectors, leading to a reduced access to finance. The number of front line staff has also significantly reduced and this has contributed to businesses experiencing many issues in opening and operating a business account.
We have the expertise to provide the right solution to meet your needs. We work with you to understand your business and your specific banking requirements. This allows us to find the right bank, or provider, for your business.
Whether you have been declined, your account closed by your bank, have offshore trust or overseas ownership structures, or are operating in sectors that the Banks may consider to be high risk, we can help.
Our service includes;
• Managing interactions with your Bank when opening new accounts
• Full review of your current banking facilities to ensure you have the most preferential structure and pricing
• Reviewing conditions of lending to ensure they do not place onerous pressures upon the future operation of your business
• Support in preparation of a Business Plan
• Reviewing and supporting the selection of a new Bank / Funder
• Supporting negotiations with your existing Bank, or a new Bank / Funder, for new lending facilities
• Preparation and analysis of management accounts prior to submission to the Bank