Telephone: 01256 533 737
Whatever the size or nature of your business, it is a legal requirement for you to maintain business records, accurately recording all transactions, and taking reasonable care over both yours and your company’s tax affairs.
If you don't have enough bookkeeping to justify employing a full-time in-house bookkeeper, a part-time, outsourced service like ours is ideal.
Our Bookkeeping Service allows you to concentrate on running your business rather than having to worry about the day-to-day management of your business finances.
In addition to keeping you compliant, we will also help you to better understand the financial position of your business on a day to day basis.
We are licensed by the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) and keep fully up to date with all legal changes related to bookkeeping.
Our Bookkeeping Service is customised to your requirements and couldn’t be simpler. We can discuss what you need and put in place the most appropriate solution. Our services include;
• Invoicing and credit control
• Purchase ledger control
• General Ledger; bank reconciliation, accrual, prepayments, depreciation, journals
• Trial Balance
• VAT; initial registration through to calculation and submission of returns to HMRC
• Stock valuations
• Management reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis
• Final Accounts for sole traders & partnerships
• Draft Final Accounts for limited companies (provided to your accountant, complete with back-up schedules and notes)